BlogCatalog

News & Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Is It True That Michael Jackson revert to Islam in his last days?

Most of us always seek the truth.

When there were rumors spreading that Michael Jackson has converted into Islam a few months ago, I did not pay much attention. I stood by my principle.

But when I have heard the news of his demise, and when I noticed that most major news stations seems to ignore to report about his faith, than I could not stop thinking that is an act of intentional omission !

I am fully aware of the fact that the faith of a person is a matter between him and Allah.At the same time the act of downplaying his religious faith while digging all his biography from A to Z is unfair to Micheal Jackson and the people who loved him.

Following are the youtube videos and links about Michael conversion. At the same time I will not be surprised if the news turn out to be other way round.




We should not forget the request of Jermaine Jackson’s request to respect the privacy of the family, at the same time those professional media people should report unbiased news coverage of his death.

Allah knows the best,


New York Post: Michael Jackson Accepts Islam


0 comments: